Diane has been a speaker/instructor for The Austin Film Festival, Atlanta Film Festival, Scriptwriters Network, Phoenix Screenwriters Association, University Club, Storyboard Development Group and the Writers Store, among others. She can customize half or full day workshops.
– GET YOUR STORY STRAIGHT: Structuring Your Screenplay to Sell
– WHAT’S THE BIG IDEA? Creating a Strong Logline
– MAKING A SCENE: Key Ingredients and Techniques for Crafting Compelling Screen Moments
Her upcoming speaking engagements for 2018 include:
- Northern California all day workshop, Portola Valley – Jan. 6, 2018
- Phoenix Screenwriters Association, Scottsdale, AZ – Feb. 24, 2018
- Oklahoma Writers Federation, Inc. Conference, Oklahoma City, OK – May 3-5, 2018
- Connecting Writers with Hollywood, Spokane, WA – June 7-9, 2018
- Rocaberti Writers Retreat, The Dordogne, France – July 6-11, 2018
- Romance Writers of America Conference, Denver, CO – July 21, 2018
To arrange for Diane to speak to your organization, please submit a request via the form below.